With eleven new exercises that are not contained in the regular Arena GPS. They are extremely effective exercises, which help to straighten the horse and to eliminate the natural crookedness.
– Volte, leg yield on the diagonal
– Shoulder-in, volte, leg yield, canter
– Shoulder-in, pirouette, half pass
– Preparing for the canter
– Double Zigzag
– Shoulder-in followed by a half pass
– Half pass followed by a shoulder-in
– Shoulder-in with 90 degree turns
– Haunches-in with 90 degree turns
– Combinations of shoulder-in and haunches-in
– Middle circle with voltes and lateral movements
We wish you Happy Easter, lots of fun and success in the riding arena!