1. All prices are in EUR. The prices valid at the time of the download.
2. Our terms and conditions apply to all order types and are recognized with each order. The contract is fulfilled when we provide you with the e-book file for download.
3. There is no right of return with e-books or software.
4. Subject to your credit, you can pay via Paypal. When paying with Paypal, the invoice amount is due immediately.
5. The download files will be unlocked after receipt of the sum to be paid for 24 hours. After the 24 hour period, the download is no longer possible, the paid amount will not be refunded back.
6. The merchandise remains our property until full payment.
7. E-books are copyrighted and intended solely for the purchase for personal use. With e-books you purchase a simple and non-transferable right of use which entitles you to private use as an individual user. You are allowed to create copies of your e-books for your own personal use, to save them on reading devices, and to use them as intended on these devices. Any further usage, such as disclosure, processing, copying or reproduction, distribution, publication or public disclosure of the e-books, in full or in part thereof, whether in digital form, via remote data transmission or in analog form is not permitted, if necessary punishable. Exceptions are only possible by prior written permission of Dr. Thomas Ritter and Alexandra Gaugl.
8. Disclaimer: Dr. Thomas Ritter, Alexandra Gaugl and all other persons directly or indirectly involved in this medium are not liable for accidents or damages of any kind that could result from the exercises represented in this medium.
End of Terms and Conditions
Privacy and Security
We are of course aware that the careful handling of your personal data is very important. For this reason, we thank you for your confidence.
Collection and use of personally identifiable customer information
Your personal data and information that you provide to us, are used for processing orders, providing the download data as well as the clearance of payment.
We collect the following information
Information you give us or provide with in any one order.
Information from other sources
We reserve the right to obtain information about your payment from third parties (commercial credit agency).
Do we disclose your information?
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. For example, the processing of payments.