With six new exercises that are not contained in the regular Arena GPS. They are extremely effective exercises, which help to straighten the horse and to eliminate the natural crookedness.
– Shoulder-in followed by a half pass
– Half pass followed by a shoulder-in
– Shoulder-in with 90 degree turns
– Haunches-in with 90 degree turns
– Combinations of shoulder-in and haunches-in
– Middle circle with voltes and lateral movements
We wish you Happy Easter, lots of fun and success in the riding arena!